Schneider's dynamic model (2003)
It can be used for every language (I modelli che c’erano prima potevano essere usati solo per l’inglese)
2. Exonormative stabilization: mother country provides norms, + elite bilingualism (borrowing)
3. Nativization: settlers’ habits weakened, and a new English is born
4. Endonormative stabilization: new linguistic norm
5. Differentiation: maybe in dialects
Diglossia: typical of Arabic, written variety and spoken variety. Prestigious variety used by speaker to write and practical variety is used to write but they coexist.
Continua a leggere:
Per approfondire questo argomento, consulta le Tesi:
- The Presence of Anglicisms in four italian Magazines: a Case Study
- Features of Indian English: characteristics from a corpus of indian speakers
- Analisi traduttologica della serie BBC ''Sherlock''
- Searching for a Global language: A Debate in the Global English Era
- Internet - The Flagship of Global English?
Puoi scaricare gratuitamente questo appunto in versione integrale.