What about the future?
David Crystal - Will English always be the global language? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kvs8SxN8mc
The Indian accent (Indian English) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoF4i77kPak
Nigerian pidgin English accepted as unofficial second language - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PySU5yeg9-M
Continua a leggere:
Per approfondire questo argomento, consulta le Tesi:
- The Presence of Anglicisms in four italian Magazines: a Case Study
- Features of Indian English: characteristics from a corpus of indian speakers
- Analisi traduttologica della serie BBC ''Sherlock''
- Searching for a Global language: A Debate in the Global English Era
- Internet - The Flagship of Global English?
Puoi scaricare gratuitamente questo appunto in versione integrale.
Forse potrebbe interessarti:
The study is concerned with two contemporary phenomena: - the first is the advanced computer technology which enables the transmission of data of various kinds from one part of the world to another in a few seconds; - the second is English, a language that because of its large number of non-native speakers has come close to the status of universal language. These two phenomena - the advanced computer technology and...