Demanding text: when is quite specific, technical. When it has different functions, metaphorical.
Implicit meaning: when something is not explicitly said.
First level of analysis: language → linguistic level → understanding a text.
Another level is higher → critical approach
Critical discourse analysis tries to envoy every text considering a text as a project.
VIDEO NORMAN FAIRCLOUGH CRITICAL DISCOURSE ANALYSIS
CDA is concerned in how power is concerned in language
Dimension 1 → words → attitude: My neighbor
In a critical approach we can ask: why?
Terrorist or freedom fighter: is different according to the place
The three circlesby Braj Kachru
• Norm dependent
• Norm developing
• Norm providing
Continua a leggere:
- Successivo: Schneider's dynamic model (2003)
Per approfondire questo argomento, consulta le Tesi:
- The Presence of Anglicisms in four italian Magazines: a Case Study
- Features of Indian English: characteristics from a corpus of indian speakers
- Analisi traduttologica della serie BBC ''Sherlock''
- Searching for a Global language: A Debate in the Global English Era
- Internet - The Flagship of Global English?
Puoi scaricare gratuitamente questo appunto in versione integrale.